According to Near-Death Experiencers this is what happens when you die. These experiences almost always have most of the following things happen regardless of religion and other conditioning.
- Out of body experience
- Going through a tunnel of light
- A feeling of immense love and familiarity
- Giving universal knowledge
- Speaking telepathically to deceased family and other beings.
- A life review
- Told it's not their time or that they have some type of work to do on earth.
Generally there is great emphasis on love and the small positive things like giving someone a hug when they needed it or making somebody feel good about themselves is something marked as value seen in a life review.