How Do I Live Knowing Proof of Heaven?

by Bruce Davis, Ph.D.

The Huffington Post

While many people are still on the sidelines whether there is really proof of Heaven, there are many others who do not have the luxury of still deciding. There are thousands of people who have had their own Near Death Experience or spiritual awakening which no matter how much they try to ignore and just continue, their lives have been turned upside down. Not a day goes by when they are not remembering and wondering what to do with their experience...

Click here to read more...

Views: 108

Replies to This Discussion

This article really resonates with me.  My feelings exactly!

Interesting.  I've never known this to be a problem, but then I am surrounded by a lot of people who have had their own experiences of the other side and so they don't think there's anything weird about it.  Many of my patients have had near-death experiences and/or spirit contacts, and we talk about them often.  In my professional and personal life I spend a good deal of time in contact with other planes of existence and it's just normal, whatever normal means.  As far as I know there are a great many people, maybe even a majority, who have been through such experiences, so many that it amazes me that the materialistic world view still has so much power. 

Hi Elene,

I live in an area where these experiences are not talked about often. You are fortunate to live where you do.  It would be nice to live in a place where we may share openly and express ourselves and not fear being judged by others.  

Thanks for your response.

I think that-- as long as it is reasonably safe to do so, anyway, that is we're not going to be burned as witches, lose our jobs, or have our children taken away-- we need to keep talking about these matters.  It has amazed me how the most usual response to anecdotes about spirit contacts is "me too."

In fact, I started my blog because patients and others kept telling me such anecdotes.  They would almost invariably begin with "I haven't told anybody else about this because they would think I was crazy."  Somehow they knew I wouldn't think that way.  http:/elenedom.wordpress.com  I wanted to help make it safe for people to share their experiences.

If we keep talking, in a matter-of-fact way, about what we know to be the truth, we find that many if not most people are having similar experiences.  There is no need for anyone to feel that they are "crazy." 

Best wishes to you!

Thank you for your kind words, Elene.  How nice that you started a blog for people to share their experiences.  That is very helpful for so many people.  I will check out your link.

I needed to communicate with other people who had these types of experiences too, and a friend guided me to ACISTE.  That's why I became a forum admin for ACISTE (American Center for the Integration of Spiritually Transformative Experiences).  It is a closed forum for experiencers to share with other experiencers.  

I hadn't heard of ACISTE before and will check it out!

RSS

© 2017   Created by Lee Lawrence.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service