'We almost lost our lives': Woman possessed by demons in 'portal to hell' house that terrified even the police chief reveals new details of her family's terrifying ordeal
- Latoya Ammons' home in Gary, Indiana is at the hear of one of the most baffling police cases in state history
- She was 'possessed' along with her three children after moving into home in 2011
- MailOnline has obtained exclusive audio and video footage from the exorcisms of Ammons
- She claims children were 'satanic chanting' and saw 'big, black monster'
- Police audio also features a 'demon' rasping 'hey' in the basement
- Sons were taken to hospital after one was inexplicably thrown in the house - while there a nurse and a CPS worker saw him 'glide' backwards up a wall
- Town's veteran police chief, Charles Austin, says basement is 'portal to hell' and he saw objects moving and shadowy people
- MailOnline also has obtained picture of 'frozen' finger of DCS worker who touched mystery ooze that was dripping in house. She never returned
- Catholic priest Father Michael Maginot carried out exorcisms on Ammons in English and Latin and talks of his personal battles with named demons
Convinced: After three decades on the force, Gary Police Captain was in no doubt: He told MailOnline: 'Everyone of us who was there that day in the basement and who saw what we saw, went through what we went through after…we all think the same, we all call it the same. That bit of dirt is a portal to hell'
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2549165/We-lost-lives-Woman...